Christmas Memories . . . Part One
When my sisters and I were younger, we always would put together a "Program" for my parents and anyone else who was joining us for Christmas. There was singing, readings, and instrument playing. Every year, the three of us did some sort of ridiculous song together with choreography and costumes, and one year we attempted to mimic this rendition of "We Three Kings." I haven't seen this for years, and it makes me giggle . . . . Thanks for finding it, Moni! Love you bunches . . . .
Sunday, December 2, 2007
We three kings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Marcy...Thanks for posting this. I saw it again this morning and I giggled so much that my eyes watered. Merry Christmas! May our childhood memories linger forever. Love you.
Moni
Hey Marcy! I hope that you are having a wonderful time with your family visiting this Christmas. When are you heading back to school? For me, it's January 2.
Post a Comment