Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Video, Photos, and the Copyright Police...Oh My!

Every now and again, a song speaks to my heart. I know it's the Lord, and He does all things perfectly. I guess I just enjoy the surprise of stumbling upon the song that is ideal for the soundtrack of my life. My journey to Taiwan has been one of "sending." I asked to be sent, and much to my amazement, God sent me far, far away from home. I've learned that uttering the words "Send me, Lord" can have eternal consequences:)

Last year, I blogged about this song by Streams of Praise; however, I decided to use it this summer in a video I put together to introduce people to Taiwan and to my ministry at Bethany. I have not asked for permission to use this song or any of the pictures I've included that have been taken by others. I'm sorry about any infringement, and I'm pretty sure I'll be contacted by the Copyright Police in the near future. While I'm waiting for them to arrive, I thought I'd post this video for your viewing pleasure. Please pardon the narration...I was practicing my "documentary voice"--Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be hired:)

Thanks for your prayers!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Great video, Marcy...I thought your narrator voice was fabulous! Can I hire you for my video? :)

Anonymous said...

THanks for posting the video, I forgot about "the voice", I thought I was in a museum. =)

Shanny O

jilythekid said...

That video was put together very nicely...even the voice! Good job! Appreciated the pictures and learning more about what you do and the country you're living in.

Hugs to you from across the other side of the world! I laugh, because even if you were in MN you'd probably still think IA was 'the other side of the world.' LOL!!! Right Shannon?