Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Read on for DETAILS . . .click on a picture if you want to see it LARGER!!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Marcy...I just caught up on all the fun pictures and stories of your time so far! I love it! It looks like you're starting to settle in and already finding your way around town. So cool!!!

I pray that your first day of school and the weeks that follow will be wonderful! Please take care- Christi

Anonymous said...

"Love ya', love your blog!"

Miss Marcy, I **LOVE** that you didn't just utilize "bubble tea", but you embraced it - even explaing how to make it with options!!! Whoo-hoo!

I'm thinking we should make this a bit more challenging...

How about "KTV"? You go girl! Remember to experience first, describe later :)

It's fabulous to read your blog and feel so famous with your shout out to me. I miss your smiling face! The demolition derby missed you too!!!

What did you name the apartment mascot? (aka the snail in previous photos)

Miss you!

Love, Pam

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Marcy-

Your apartment is very clean, I am not familiar with that type of living environment. He He He !!

Hope your first Taiwan road trip went well yesterday, I am looking forward to hearing about it !

Love and miss you--
(I think I am past the freaking out stage, which is real good )
Shanny O