God sure does know what He's doing! I am loving Bethany! The first day was great--incredibly fast and wonderfully fun . . . I just love the fact that I know I will not get through everything I have planned on the first day because there are soooooo many things the kids need to know! (How cool to finally "get" some things about the teaching profession!) The only hitch in the day came when I realized that I had to use the restroom, and I didn't have a door to slide open between classrooms so that I could signal to the teacher next door to watch my class for a minute (I MISS YOU, PAUL!!).
I will write more tomorrow, but I'm kind of tired . . . I'm heading to the "Ice Monster" with a couple of teachers to celebrate with some mango marvelousness! Then, I plan to put my feet up and go to bed early. I didn't get much sleep last night--I was so excited for today!
Relishing the moment . . .
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yahooo!!! I'm so glad your first day went so well!
Those kids are soooooooooooo lucky to have you as their teacher! :)
Praising God along with you -
Pam
Marcy-
Praise God your first day went well- I can't wait to start hearing stories about all your kids.
Hope your second day goes as well as the first!! Teachers always say, once you get the first day over, the rest are easy.... except when you have pillheads like my students!!
Miss you!
Shanny O
Post a Comment