Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Okay, so I finally got tired of the longer hair that felt like it had been hacked with a rusty old knife and washed in sand . . . It's getting warm here, and I decided that I feel better with shorter hair that doesn't stick to my neck in the humidity . . .However, it was quite a dilemma (to cut or not to cut--that is the question!), as I'm sure many of you have experienced . . . So, I give you pics from my first (successful) Taiwan haircut! I feel like a new woman . . . or maybe just the old "me!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You seemed very happy this morning... yeah!! Your hair is too cute!!!
Shanny O
I like your new haircut, too. I also enjoyed the slideshow. :) I'm very glad you're blogging again. I know it takes quite awhile to write it, but it's always very interesting.
Love, MOM
Post a Comment