Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Brain Spaghetti


There's too much in here tonight . . . I can't focus enough to write one blog entry . . . instead, all I can offer is random thoughts from the bright recesses of my brain. . .

ConGRADulations to Katelyn & Duncan . . .
I can't wait to buy some new clothes . . .
ConGRADulations to Miss Miller's first class of 4th graders . . .
I wonder where I'll be able to find a scooter to purchase . . .
ConGRADulations to Shanny . . .
I miss Taco Bell . . .
Missionaries are so cool . . .
Franklin Graham is coming to Taiwan next fall . . .
I wonder what the weather will be like in MN this summer . . .
Did I send my Grandma's birthday card? . . .
I need to wash up my dishes . . .
What's that I hear about Chinese termites? . . .
Will I take a taxi or bus to school? . . .
I wish I new how to play an instrument . . .
I forgot to buy drain plugs . . .
Oh, yeah, I need to remember stuff for ice cream sundaes tomorrow . . .
Single . . . still! . . . .
Uh, oh! I need to get my Bible Study finished . . .
Did I take out the butter to soften? . . .
I missed garbage tonight---RATS! . . .
Hopefully not literally!
I love my school . . .
It smells funny in my fridge . . .
Why can't I figure out how to get my wireless to work? . . .

Wow, now that is one crazy mess of thoughts . . .and I couldn't even keep my fingers moving fast enough to capture a significant portion of them. I get a little overloaded sometimes . . . but I'm reminded of His words: "Be STILL and know that I am God."

Be still.
Still.
Quiet.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
He is God.
He really, really is . . .
God!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder of God's goodness-- I can relate to the business of the end of the year.

Also, thanks for the shout out!

Shanny O

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder of God's goodness-- I can relate to the business of the end of the year.

Also, thanks for the shout out!

Shanny O

Anonymous said...

You are amazingly articulate! My brain feels like spaghetti, too! Thanks for the reminder to be still and quiet (Shhhh...) and to wait for God. I'll cheer for your first group of 4th graders at graduation. See you soon! Joy