SNAIL MAIL (Hint: letters and packages always welcome!!): Marcy Miller Morrison Academy--Bethany Campus 97 TingChou Rd. Section 3 Taipei, Taiwan 10090 ROC
PHONE : (h) 2396-2672 (I think you have to dial 886 and 02 first) (c) 09-2849-7796
SKYPE and iChat AIM ID: missmarcymiller
Marcy in Taiwan
So why a blog? Well, I don't want to leave you out on the fun! --Here's the deal: For a couple of years, I have known that God was asking me to jump out of my safe, comfy life and try something different for Him. I wasn't sure what this entailed, and believe me, teaching in Taiwan was never on my radar:) However, I've learned through the past several months that by following God's PERFECT path, I will have greater peace and stability in my life. To make a long story very short, in a matter of two weeks this spring, I heard about a teaching position at Morrison Academy (a Christian school that exists to meet the educational needs of missionary children in Taiwan), applied for the job twice, asked colleagues to send references, had 3 interviews, was offered a third grade teaching position, and accepted the job! Since then, life has been a whirlwind of training, packing, crying, and reminiscing . . . It's been an exhilarating experience that is really only just beginning . . .
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil. 4:13
3 comments:
Wow, what a beautiful picture, that place is amazing.
Thanks for the continuing the blog, it helps us non ex-patriots keep taps on you while you are out of the country.
25 DAys and counting.... OOC!!
Shanny O
Is that a poodle I see in the distance?
FUNNY!
Post a Comment