Thursday, August 30, 2007
Happy Birthday, Christi!
This is sooooo belated, it's not even crazy--but I wanted to give you a "shout out" on the blog! You are an amazing woman of God and a fabulous friend! Thanks so much for the influence you've had in my life and with my spiritual walk. I was totally blessed to be in group with you this past year, and I miss you! I'm praying that God will bless your socks off this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ditto to Marcy's posting... she is pretty cool!!! I just went to the MN State Fair with the birthday girl-- we ate a lot of great food!!
Shanny O
Hey there....thank you for the wonderful wishes Marcy! I'm sorry that I haven't checked your sight for over a week, but I had so much fun reading it today and getting all the latest info. I agree that you are an incredible writing! It's such a joy to read about what's happening with you and all your new experiences. I love your classroom and I can only imagine that the kids are enjoying it as well.
I want to visit Tiawan just so that I can experience the crunchy short bed for myself. :)It's great that you're sleeping more comfortably now.
Please take care and I'll check back soon. Thanks again for the message!
God Bless you!
Christi
**Did you hear that Kathy and Glenn will be getting married on November 24th? I wasn't sure if you were aware of the date yet.
Post a Comment