I'm not a big fan of "Ms."--but this is the right place:) Here are some pics without kids--I don't want to post pictures of children without parental permission. However, if you'd like to see my class, please check out the picture on the Morrison Academy--Bethany Campus Third Grade webpage: http://bethany.mca.org.tw/class/classhome.php?catid=Third
They are a very high energy and wonderful group of children! I know this will be a fun year:)

4 comments:
How fun Marcy! It does look like your Twister game got a bit mixed up though... fun circles!
Can I be in your class? It looks FABULOUS!!!
Miss you!
Pam
Miss Marcy-
Your room is never-ending (that means it looks so big) .and your bulletin boards look good!!
Happy Friday, one week down!!
Shanny O
Hey Marcy! Thanks for stopping by to let me know you had a BLOG. Your classroom looks awesome and I will enjoy coming back to check in on you every week! Hope you have a wonderful year
Hi Marcy!!!
It's so nice to be able to follow your adventures in Taiwan through this blog. It feels like I am also in this journey with you. I really enjoy reading your site!
Glad to hear that you are having fun.
It's funny looking at your class picture...American teacher surrounded by Asian students. You must have felt the same way as I did in my first class picture here in Minnesota...Asian teacher surrounded by American students!
Your classroom look fabulous! Mine is a mess. I still have boxes everywhere!
I love Taiwanese food. Too bad there's none here. So, please enjoy them for me. :)
God bless and have a wonderful year with your students!
Margaret
Post a Comment