Blogs.
Blogger.
Blogginess.
My Bookmark folder entitled "BLOGS" is getting rather full. I must admit that I love reading blogs! Now, there is probably a blog floating out there in cyberspace that covers just about any imaginable topic . . . and there is not enough time imaginable to read all of those thoughts! So, you have to pick and choose. Most of my frequently read blogs belong to friends here in Taiwan; however, I read the blog of a friend/roommate from Pre-Field Orientation last summer who lives in Georgia but will be going to teach in Africa (Hi, Beth!). I also read a blog my BFF keeps up for her 8th grade Catholic school graduate friends (Rock on, SJSers!) . . . Recently, I've found a couple of blogs from friends back home in MN. Since new babies are involved, I absolutely love checking in and seeing what's new!
Just for fun, I did a search for "Taiwan Blogs" when I first moved to Taipei. Goodness! There are many to choose from, and although I did read through several entries on various blogs, I was a bit overwhelmed. However, I stumbled upon a blog on that day that interested me, and I continue to read the postings. Amanda is a tent-making missionary in the southern part of Taiwan. She's been in Taiwan for many years, and I just like how she writes:) Presently, she's doing a series called "Simply Taiwan." It's really neat, and instead of reinventing the wheel, I thought I'd just give you her blog address so you can keep an eye on her entries (that is, IF you're interested in little Taiwan cultural tidbits:).
Check it out! Following an Unknown Path

1 comment:
Thanks for the SJS blog shout out.. blogs are super fun and highly addicting.
Have a great day !!
Shanny O
Post a Comment