Sunday, October 14, 2007
OVERLOAD!!
Isn't it a bummer that sometimes so many interesting things happen in life, it's hard to capture the experiences on paper . . . or webpage?! Arghh! As I'm sure you'll see by the myriad of posts that will be occuring this evening, a lot has happened that you may or may not find interesting. Feel free to skip the reading and just look at the pictures:) Summarization is not one of my stronger skills, but I'll try to do my best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Marcy! It's Aunt Faye! Love you, Your blog is very interesting!
Hi Marcy! This is your Aunt Faye writting! I want a scooter to drive around. That would have been a rush in Colorado at Susan's in Aug. I was reading your blog. Very interesting. Nicole's house got hit by a tornato in Aug. Totaled their car and took out 10 windows in the house and garage. That is all of my big news. Love you! I'll check in again soon.
Post a Comment