
I'm heading to South Korea tomorrow for a teacher's workshop. It is a training on our writing program, and it will take place at Seoul Foreign School. I'm attending the conference with two other Morrison teachers who are just amazing people. It's going to be a very beneficial time. The conference is from about 8-3 Saturday and Sunday, but my flight home is on Monday, so there will be some time for a little adventuring. It's kind of fun to think that I get to go to another country tomorrow:) . . . one more patch for the backpack . . . I would greatly appreciate your prayers for traveling safety and health. Thanks bunches!
Read on if you don't mind a little dose of reality . . .
Today I was absent from school due to a rather extended bout with Montezuma's Revenge. My energy was minimal, and I was starting to get some claminess and dizziness. Not good . . . I'm on Day 4 with this "fun" adventure and things aren't looking too promising. Why didn't I pack Imodium?! Anyway, I guess it's not bad, it's just different . . . Nah! It's just bad:) ARGHHHHHHH . . .

3 comments:
Sorry that you are plagued with this Montezuma's.....I looked it up on the internet. Not fun. I will be praying for you that it stops before your Korea trip, etc..
Yep, I agree, Arrgh! You can use the word "bad" this time. :)
On a positive note, you are loved by me. :o)
Monica aka rosebud....Um, ok, I just made that up. aka Monk
MArcy-
Got your e-mail, I am glad you are back, safe and healthy... er.....
Talk to you soon!!
Shanny O
Oh no on Montezuma... at least you know how to spell it :) Hope you are feeling much better now - because I'm so far behind, I'm guessing you are doing great!
Hope Seoul was fantastic for you!
Love, Pam
Post a Comment