Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Worth a Bazillion Words

It has often been said that "a picture is worth a thousand words." If that's the case, this posting is quite valuable (in the world of "Word Currency") . . . I thought I'd just stick some rather random pictures on my entry today to give you a taste of some things I've seen so far that have not previously made it to this blog. If you have specific questions about a picture, please leave a comment, and I'll check back and answer your question or provide more details! Please remember that you can click on a picture to enlarge it--some pictures have some little details that might make you smile . . . Enjoy the "I Spy" game . . .

P.S. I tried to get creative with the photo posting by switching the alignment every so often. I've just checked out the published post and have seen that it's a bit of a mess. I'm not sure how to fix it without deleting all the photos that took FOREVER to load. I'll need to study the HTML coding and see if I can unscramble it later . . . What a bummer . . . sorry:(

P.S.S. I just tried something out, and it worked. The posting is not very pretty, but if you click on the partial pictures, they will become enlarged and all is right with the world . . . whew!! (I'm glad this works because I really have noooooooo idea how to fix HTML coding . . . shocking--I know--but true:)



























No comments: