
Seriously!!
I miss you all very much. Feel free to email me anytime: missmarcymiller@yahoo.com
I haven't had an opportunity to wear any socks yet, but I've heard that it does get pretty cool after Christmas. I brought many pairs with me, so I hope I can wear them! I am enjoying teaching 3rd graders, but they are sure a lot different than you all were in 4th grade. I'm trying to get them to try reading some longer chapter books. So far, most of them just want to read comics or SpongeBob:) Does that sound familiar?! I hope you are enjoying your year in 5th grade. How exciting for you! Do you like the renovated school? I haven't seen any pictures yet, but I hope to see some soon. I am so proud of all of you, and I miss you ALL very much! Be good and check back soon:)
Love you bunches and may God bless your socks off,
Miss Miller:)

1 comment:
Marcy-
I am at a loss for words for this posting.... thanks for a reason to laugh on a Monday!!
Shanny
Post a Comment