Health Status:
Alive and Thriving (with slight ear congestion and an itty bitty cough) After two early evenings to bed (8:30 pm on Monday and 7:30pm on Tuesday), as well as some Vitamin C, Airborne, Sudafed, and LOTS of prayer, I'm feeling pretty good:) I asked my students if they noticed that I was feeling better, and they said that I was laughing again. It's good to know they're so perceptive!
I'll write more tomorrow, but I just wanted to give you a quick update:)
Love you bunches!
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Marcy! I'm so glad you are feeling better and you have your laugh back :) Good job getting to bed early and resting up...
Take care!
Pam
Marcy-
I can't resist writing on our blog.. I take back my skip. I just like you sooooooo much!!
I hope you got to school on time, I just had a feeling I should call you this morning. God is cool that way, he is in the details!! It was just nice hearing your voice, sleepy or not!!
Have an most excellent day, and hopefully I can talk to you tomorrow morning. No worries if it doesn't work out!!
Shanny O
Good Morning marcy! Tried to call you but you are a social butterfly and are out on the town:) Love you! Glad you are feeling better and are smiling:) Fox has a new friend to watch outside, Rod and Rita got a new Kitty and fox wasn't so sure about him. They went nose to nose and the kitty who is about the size of a baby squirrel hissed at fox and made him jump and hiss back. It was pretty humorous. So I think foxes days of eating his hair are numbered as he spends a lot of time at the window looking for the kitty squirrel:) Lots of meowing I tell ya, ALL night long!!!! LOve you Marcy,
Mom, DAD and Melissa:)
Post a Comment