However, there are some times when I'm kind of glad to be on the other side of the world--you know, when the weekend is almost here:) In just one hour and 30 minutes (or so), it will be FRIDAY!!! Now, who doesn't love a Friday? You all, on the other hand, won't see Friday for awhile . . . and that, my friends, is the joy of time travel! I'll let you know if anything crazy happens on Friday--I promise!
(Just in case anyone thinks I seriously believe that I am a time traveller, please know that I am still sane--just ready for a weekend--especially one that includes an ocean beach:)
As a matter of fact, this is what I am looking like right now--just thinking about our Retreat . . .
(Be sure to click on the picture for the full effect:)
Don't be scared of the crazy missionary in the picture--she's really okay!
Well, it must be late because now I'm rambling . . . I've been pondering some things of a more spiritual note that I'd like to share with you this weekend, so more to come! For now, perhaps this verse will bring encouragement to you as it does me:
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us." Hebrews 12:1
Love you all bunches . . .

5 comments:
Hi Marcy,
Sounds like you are having lots of adventures! I miss you but am excited to see how God is blessing you! I just got back from seeing Transformers at the Drive-In WElls rented it for the night! I am doing good busy as usual, seems crazy that you have already been their a month and a half! Time goes so fast! Have fun at the ocean! I love you!
Melissa:)
Hi!
This is your old fourth graders - at least the ones in Mrs. J's room. How are you doing? We have been looking at your blogs. The snail was gigantic. Alan and Andy say they love Bubble Tea. We think no one in your apartment building needs to call pest control...they can just call you! Did you have fun swimming in your clothes? We thought the big tall building was awesome! It was funny reading about the Ikea man, the bed and the "crib."
We are having a great year. The Arena Sale is tommorow (which is our Friday!) and we were remembering your Peppermint Paddy machine! We are at St. Peder's Lutheran church. We just got a Promethean board and it's super cool. We have two new kids in our class named Davis and Tyler. Catherine and Maggie are back and they are in our class.
We miss your socks (and laughed when we read about the pile of socks you found in your drawers) and we wonder if it's too hot there to wear all your socks! We miss you a lot.
Love,
Andy, Rita, Maggie, Tyler, Jonathan, Megan, Emma, Davis, Alan, Taylor, Catherine, Matthew, Noah, Nick, Thomas, Elizabeth and Mrs. J.
Hey Marcy-
I hope you had a great time at the ocean, I can't wait to hear all about it!!
One week of school down-- the week actually went very well--- Yippee, I do have some "three's" thay are really good at being three.
Love Shanny O
Marcy-
I forgot to agree with your time zone comment 110% .... I do really wish I could talk to you in the middle of my days...
Shanny O
Marcy Roooooo!
Time travel is making you talk like me - watch out! You are seriously so fun to keep track of around the world or otherwise.
Happy travels to you!
Pam
Post a Comment