
Hi all--just an update on the typhoon front:
Well, Typhoon Wipha has grown into a Super Typhoon, so things are looking pretty good for some strong winds and rain. The weather tracker has the typhoon over the island around 9pm. What comes before are the arms of strong wind and rain. However, spirits are not dampened on Li Shui Rd. Some fellow teachers and I just enjoyed a breakfast of pancakes at Ali's apartment, and now I'm going to settle down and watch "Anne of Green Gables" with Rebecca:) Later, if it still seems safe, several of us single, adventurous folk are going to head out on the town--maybe to the 101 building--for window shopping and a movie.
Still smiling:)

2 comments:
Marcy-
Sounds like you had a great typhoon day---that just doesn't sound right ?!?! Sheila would be jealous of your Anne of Green Gables marathon--- those kindred spirits get you every time.
Bring on some more posts, I am ready to respond to them immediately...(this can be considered you harrassment for the day)
Love you and miss you like crazy,
Shanny O
Marcy,
How do we get a typhoon day in MN?!? It sounds super fun! Perhaps on your next jaunt into MN we can have a "Typhoon Day party" and you can show us how it's done.... I better start shopping so I have just the right outfit - it's my first typhoon day party... I'm so excited!
Stay safe, and enjoy!
Cheers!
Pam
Post a Comment